This home-style meatloaf provides a tasteful proof that the meatloaf can be cooked best
in the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Home-Style Meatloaf
Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 large onion sliced
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Grind together ground beef, onions, salt, black pepper and egg in a grinder.
- Mold the ground mixture into loaves-like shape.
- Put the olive oil and meat loaves in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes on each side and add tomato sauce.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out in a serving bowl.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.