This hen inventory is basically a light weight soup mixed with different veggies and chicken. It is so delightful in taste and very healthy!
If you like this recipe, you should try the Instant Pot Cornish Hen.
Instant Pot Hen Inventory Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 lb hen wings or bones
- 1/2 lb carrots chopped
- 1/2 lb onions chopped
- 1/2 lb celery chopped
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
- water as required
- Add all the ingredients in the instant pot.
- Add water till all the ingredients are covered.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Strain the inventory using cheesecloth.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks