This hen inventory is basically a light weight soup mixed with different veggies and chicken. It is so delightful in taste and very healthy!
If you like this recipe, you should try the Instant Pot Cornish Hen.
- 3 lb hen wings or bones
- 1/2 lb carrots chopped
- 1/2 lb onions chopped
- 1/2 lb celery chopped
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
- water as required
- Add all the ingredients in the instant pot.
- Add water till all the ingredients are covered.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Strain the inventory using cheesecloth.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.