Instant Pot Hearty Bacon & Veggie Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 head cauliflower chopped roughly
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cup homemade chicken broth
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup half-and- half cream
- 6 cooked turkey bacon slices chopped
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and garlic and
cook for about 3 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and stir in cauliflower, bell pepper, salt, black pepper and broth.
Secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 15 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
Remove the lid and stir in remaining ingredients.
Select “Sauté” and cook for about 5 minutes.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!