Delicious mushrooms stuffed with ham and cheese are great and juicy start to your healthy day.
- 4 large white mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced deli ham chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp butter for greasing
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Stir all the ingredients together except mushrooms.
- Remove the stems from all the mushrooms and stuff the mixture in mushroom.
- Transfer the stuffed mushrooms in the Instant Pot and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 23 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and Serve hot.
Calories: 313kcal Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 17g Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 16g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 83mg Sodium: 1588mg Potassium: 236mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 858IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 435mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.