This is a delightful, tasty, savory recipe. It is a great treat to everyone. It taste is out of the world. Your family will love it.
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cups Turkey Breakfast Sausage cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup pasta boiled
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Spray some cooking spray in the instant pot.
- Add hash browns, onions,pasta,ham and cheese.
- Take a bowl and add eggs, milk, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 hours, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.