A quick fix recipe to your cravings. Simple and easy to make. Light and still keeps you full. Making it in instant pot makes it even more easy. Taste is amazing.
Instant Pot Paella Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 3 cups risotto rice
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g chorizo sliced
- 150 ml white wine
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 500 g seafood mix frozen
- 150 g peas frozen
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon slices for garnish
- Place the olive oil, onion and garlic in the Instant Pot and sauté 3 minutes until the onion is soft and tender.
- Add in the chorizo and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and stir well. Then add the white wine and the chicken broth.
- Add in the rice, seafood, peas and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Serve with parsley and lemon slices.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks