This dish is quick and easy. It fulfils your seafood craving and at the same time gives your body good amount of protein.
- 1 lb haddock fillets
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 potato peeled and cubed
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups tomatoes
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups kale
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp basil
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add ghee, onions, garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, carrots, herbs, tomatoes, chicken broth and let it simmer for a while.
- Place the fillets on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 6 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and select sauté.
- Take out the fish and serve it on the serving plate.
- Add kale, cream and fish into the broth and let t simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.