A mild fragrant of Indian spices used in this curry produces a wonderful flavor. You can serve it with rice and enjoy your meal.
- 2 lb ground lamb
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Serrano peppers minced
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peas rinsed
- 4 potatoes chopped
- 2 small onion diced
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 5 carrots chopped
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp meat masala
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add ghee, onions in it and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add serrano pepper, ginger, garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, lamb and spices. Again, sauté for 3 minutes.
- Further add carrots, peas, potatoes and tomato sauce.
- Close the lid of the of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 30 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out, garnish with cilantro and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks