Ground beef is combined with zucchini and homemade bone broth is used to make this
dish simply tasteful.
Instant Pot Ground Beef and Zucchini Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup bone broth homemade
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Put the olive oil and ground beef in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes and add chopped zucchini, bone broth, salt and black pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 12 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out to serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks