Ground beef is combined with zucchini and homemade bone broth is used to make this
dish simply tasteful.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup bone broth homemade
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Put the olive oil and ground beef in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes and add chopped zucchini, bone broth, salt and black pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 12 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out to serve hot.
Calories: 269kcal Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 34g Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 94mg Sodium: 116mg Potassium: 804mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 215IU Vitamin C: 19mg Calcium: 31mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.