An authentic and traditional greens curry of Indo/Pak region… This Greens curry is great with rice and roti as well.
Instant Pot Greens Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb fresh mustard greens rinsed
- 1 lb fresh spinach rinsed
- Place the coconut oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add theonion, garlic, ginger, and spices for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the greens and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir well.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and with an immersion blender, blend the mixture until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.