This crab curry is mouthwatering and is very energetic at the same time. It keeps you full and energetic throughout your busy day.
Instant Pot Green Crabs Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 lb crab legs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 2 cups coriander leaves
- 7 green chilies chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies and water in a blender.
- Blend till a smooth paste is formed.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and crab legs and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the blended paste, turmeric powder, salt and garam masala.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks