The GOYA Adobo all-purpose seasoning makes this chicken special when combined
with green chilies.
Instant Pot Green Chili Adobo Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breast
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp GOYA Adobo all-purpose seasoning with pepper
- 2 cups tomatoes diced
- 1 cup green chilies diced
- Season the chicken with Adobo seasoning pepper and turmeric powder.
- Put the seasoned chicken, tomatoes, green chilies and water in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes and then quickly release the pressure.
- Fill inside the tacos after shredding or serve with rice.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.