This creamy pudding is incorporated with apples, Arborio rice and milk, gives a classic taste to the mouth when served with roasted almonds and dried cherries.
Instant Pot Green Apple Cherry Rice Pudding Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 large granny smith apples peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 1/2 cup apple juice
- 4 cup milk
- 2 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4-5 tbsp almond sliced roasted
- 2/3 cup dried cherries
- whipped cream
- Add butter in an instant pot and melt it.
- Add rice in the melted butter and cook for 3-5 minutes till rice are opaque.
- Add apples, brown sugar and spices in the pot.
- Stir the ingredients in milk and apple juice and cover the pot with lid.
- Adjust the pressure on manual “high” and cook for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly and remove the lid.
- Take it out in the dessert bowls and garnish with almonds, dried cherries and whipped cream. Serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks