The Greek Pork Tacos will make your tongue jump out of your mouth due to its
Instant Pot Greek Pork Tacos Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 wheat tortillas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Greek salsa
- 1/2 tsp Greek oregano
- 1 pound pork sirloin tip roast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- Put olive oil and pork in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes on both sides and add lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, chicken stock, Greek seasoning, Greek oregano and black pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 15 minutes.
- Carefully release the pressure naturally for 15 minutes and put the cooked pork in the warm tortillas.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks