This is an ideal recipe which is a delight to your family. It is sweet and tastes delicious.
Instant Pot Grape Jelly Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp water divided
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- Turn on the instant pot.
- Add all the ingredients except cornstarch, divided water and grape jelly.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Add grape jelly, cornstarch, divided water into the instant pot.
- Stir till it is well combined.
- Select sauté and let it simmer till it becomes thick.
- Serve hot and garnish with green onions.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks