This is an ideal recipe which is a delight to your family. It is sweet and tastes delicious.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp water divided
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- Turn on the instant pot.
- Add all the ingredients except cornstarch, divided water and grape jelly.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Add grape jelly, cornstarch, divided water into the instant pot.
- Stir till it is well combined.
- Select sauté and let it simmer till it becomes thick.
- Serve hot and garnish with green onions.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.