Pressure cooked with golden mushrooms these pork chops are best for dinner tables. Serve with some mashed potato for great taste.
- 2 lb pork chops
- 3 cans golden mushrooms
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 cup water
- 1 (14 oz.) can mushrooms
- egg noodles cooked and buttered
- salt and pepper to season
- Add mushrooms, water, carrot and pork chops to the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Select “Manual” function for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Once done, release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 261kcal Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 33g Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 101mg Sodium: 136mg Potassium: 751mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 10431IU Vitamin C: 2mg Calcium: 37mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.