It is a spicy dish containing all the essential nutrients. It has flavoursome aroma and boosts depths of flavours.
- 2 lb pork loin chops boneless
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 large potatoes diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tsp tamarind paste
- 6 red chilies
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 peppercorns
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- Put coconut oil, chilies, onions, ginger and garlic in the inner pot of Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- After 3 minutes, add spices, pork, vinegar, tamarind and chicken broth.
- Close the lid and set the Instant pot to “Meat/Stew”.
- Cook for about 25 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and add potatoes.
- Again, close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 7 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and dish out.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 299kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 34g Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 6g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 101mg Sodium: 611mg Potassium: 809mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 449IU Vitamin C: 69mg Calcium: 43mg Iron: 2mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.