This is a very popular dish which is yummy and easy to make to satisfy the cravings. Serving with bail and tomato sauce makes it tastier.
Instant pot Gluten free Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pack gluten free spaghetti
- 1 can tomato juice
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp onion dried
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- black pepper to taste
- Add dried onions in an instant pot and cook until it is brown, sprinkle with corn starch.
- Add cooked spaghetti on the top of meat and add the remaining contents.
- Add 4 cups of water into it.
- Cook for 8 minutes on manual “high” pressure, release the pressure quickly.
- Stir the spaghetti and serve with tomato sauce and basil.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks