It is an Indian dish with pleasant taste and flavoursome aroma. It is cooked in Instant pot and is a treat for potato lovers.
Instant Pot Gluten-Free Potato Salad Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 2 lb potatoes
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 cup chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Add water, potatoes, chickpeas and carrots in the inner pot of Instant pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Add peas and cook for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Now, add olive oil, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garam masala, mustard seeds and garlic in the Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- Take it out in a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add all the mint chutney ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Now, add the sautéed oil spice mixture, chutney and vegetables in bowl. Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks