A wonderful recipe of lip-smacking chicken wings with a glaze of sugar, fish sauce and garlic… These sticky chicken wings will be a great choice for a gathering while watching the movie.
Instant Pot Glazed Chicken Wings Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, arrange a steamer trivet and pour 1 cup of water.
- Arrange the chicken wings on top of the trivet in a single layer.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to broiler. Line a baking sheet with a piece of foil.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the wings onto a plate.
- With paper towels, pat dry the chicken wings.
- For sauce: in a large bowl, add the sugar, fish sauce and crushed garlic cloves and mix well.
- Add the wings and coat with the sauce generously.
- Remove the wings from the bowl, reserving any remaining sauce.
- Arrange the wings onto the prepared baking sheet and broil for about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove the wings from the oven and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and sauté the minced garlic for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the wings and reserved sauce and cook for about 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks