Here’s an easy but delicious chicken recipe that’s sure to please whole family.
Glaze of the honey, soy sauce, fish sauce, ginger and garlic adds a super delicious touch in chicken breasts.
If you like chicken, the Instant Pot cornish hen is another great option for you.
- (7-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place all the ingredients except the cornstarch and water and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about8 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the cornstarch and water and mix well.
- Carefully, remove the lid and with the tongs, transfer the chicken breasts onto a plate.
- With a sharp knife, cut the chicken breasts into desired sized slices.
- Add the cornstarch mixture into pot, stirring continuously.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the chicken slices.
- Serve hot.