This giant spice cookie recipe is a new twist to an old classic. These cookies are easy to make and great to eat.
If you like to bake but don't have oven or time, this is the recipe for you!
For this recipe we are using spice cake mix so it's a great option for beginners.
Can I make it from scratch?
If you wanna make Instant Pot cookies from scratch, check out this Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
Instant Pot Giant Spice Cookies
- 1 package spice cake mix 18.25 oz
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup molasses
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and place a greased cookie sheet or a baking sheet on it.
- In a bowl, mix together baking soda, cake mix and ginger.
- Make a well in the center and pour in t molasses, vanilla and water and mix well
- Roll into 10 equal-sized balls.
- Place the balls onto the cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂