This giant spice cookie recipe is a new twist to an old classic.These cookies are easy to make and great to eat.
Instant Pot Giant Spice Cookies Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and transfer greasedcookie sheets on it.
- Stir together the baking soda,cake mix and ginger in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the molasses,vanillaand water.
- Mix until blended thoroughly and roll into 10 equal-sized balls.
- Place them onto the prepared cookie sheets and flatten slightly.
- Select “Manual” and set at “high pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Transfer to cool on wire racks and serve.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks