A quick Asian style noodle dish you can make easily in an Instant Pot in a hurry… These sweet and savory noodles with a strong garlic punch make a perfect side dish to any Asian inspired meal.
Instant Pot Garlicky Noodles Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 8 ounce noodles broken in half
- 2 scallions chopped
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place all the ingredients except the noodles and scallion and beat until well combined.
- Place the noodles on top of mixture evenly.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and mix the noodles with mixture.
- Serve with the garnishing of scallions.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks