Filling and satisfying, this is the most popular Italian steak that lives up to its name.
Instant Pot Garlic Creamy Beef Steak Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steaks
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup cream
- ¼ cup butter
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Season the beef sirloin steaks with salt and black pepper.
- Put the butter and garlic cloves in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 1 minute and add seasoned beef.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 12 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and stir in cream.
- Mix thoroughly and dish out in a serving platter.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks