A moist and dense cake for the true chocolate lover.
This cake will be great treat with cream cheese frosting or cooked fudge frosting.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp fresh orange zest grated finely
- as required powdered sugar
- Arrange a steamer trivet in Instant Pot and pour 1 cup of the water.
- Grease 3 ramekins and set aside.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients except the powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared ramekins evenly.
- Arrange the ramekins on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Quick” release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the ramekins onto wire racks to cool.
- Serve with the sprinkling of powdered sugar.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.