A healthy and delicious dinner dish loaded with the goodness of pork, apples, cherries celery and fresh apple juice.
The blend of apple and cherries enhances the taste of tender pork.
Instant Pot Fruity Pork Loin Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/3 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 cups apples cored and chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh cherries pitted
- 1/3 cup celery stalk chopped
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh apple juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In the pot of Instant Pot, add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 40 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the pork onto a cutting board.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and serve alongside cherry mixture.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks