A healthy and delicious dinner dish loaded with the goodness of pork, apples, cherries celery and fresh apple juice.
The blend of apple and cherries enhances the taste of tender pork.
- 1 1/3 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 cups apples cored and chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh cherries pitted
- 1/3 cup celery stalk chopped
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh apple juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In the pot of Instant Pot, add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 40 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the pork onto a cutting board.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and serve alongside cherry mixture.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.