One of the easiest ways is to prepare a delicious meal in instant pot. Open your pot and
enjoy your food.
- 1 1/3 pounds lamb chops
- 2 cup blackberries
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup fresh cherries pitted
- 1/3 cup celery stalk chopped
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberry juice
- Pinch of salt
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and secure the lid and select “Meat” and just use the default time of 30 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve immediately with stir fried broccoli and baked potatoes.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.