A yummy fragrant, delicious and delightful compote of different fruits. I’ve used berries but you can use any fruits. A healthy and refreshing dessert for all.
Instant Pot Fruit Compote Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- Add the berries in the instant pot.
- Add in honey and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and pour the mixture into jars or containers.
- Let it cool to room temperature and then cover with lids.
- Your compote is ready.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.