A refreshing addition to the dinner table is this spinach rice mixed with cooked green beans and sesame seeds.
Instant Pot Fresh Green Beans with Toasted Sesame Seeds & Spinach Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 cups spinach rice cooked beforehand
- Select “Steam” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 2 minutes with high-pressure settings.
- Add 1 cup water to the cooking pot and place the steamer basket above it.
- Place beans in the steamer.
- Seal the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release.
- Drain the bok choy and return to the Instant Pot.
- Add cooked spinach rice.
- Mix well and season with salt, pepper and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks