A refreshing addition to the dinner table is this spinach rice mixed with cooked green beans and sesame seeds.
Instant Pot Fresh Green Beans with Toasted Sesame Seeds & Spinach Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 cups spinach rice cooked beforehand
- Select “Steam” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 2 minutes with high-pressure settings.
- Add 1 cup water to the cooking pot and place the steamer basket above it.
- Place beans in the steamer.
- Seal the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release.
- Drain the bok choy and return to the Instant Pot.
- Add cooked spinach rice.
- Mix well and season with salt, pepper and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks