This is a perfect choice to overcome your appetite with delicious taste.
- 1 pound grass-fed chicken wings
- 1/2 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water in Instant Pot.
- Place chicken wings on top of trivet, standing vertically.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to broiler.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, add remaining ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Remove the lid and transfer chicken wings into the bowl of sauce.
- Coat the wings with sauce generously.
- Arrange the chicken wings onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and broil for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with remaining sauce.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.