Instant pot fish soup is rich, quick, easy and flavorful. At the same time it is very light. In winters you should enjoy this delicious soup.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp dry dill
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 lb frozen salmon fillets
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and heat it a bit.
- Add onion, carrot and for 10 minutes, stirring it well.
- Add a little amount of broth to deglaze and then add seasonings.
- Add salmon and remaining broth in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 3 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.