Grouper fillets are first packed with potatoes, herbs and seasoning, then cooked together which releases a diffused taste and aroma.
- 4 fillets of grouper fresh and frozen
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 white onion sliced into rings
- 3 small potatoes thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 sprigs parsley
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Line the Instant Pot steamer basket with parchment paper.
- Grease the parchment sheet with oil.
- Add fish, potatoes, salt, pepper, herbs, onion rings and lemon slices to the basket.
- Fold the parchment paper and cover it with tin foil.
- Add 2 cup of water to the Instant Pot and place the steamer basket above it.
- Secure the lid and cook on “Manual” function for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Remove the foil from top and serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.