You can use both frozen or fresh fish, but keep an eye to the cooking time, since it differs a bit (frozen fish can take longer). Adjust the amount of spices according to your taste and enjoy an ethnic dinner at home!
If you are looking for a similar dish, check out this Instant Pot Japanese curry which made with chicken Instead of fish.
- 1½ lb fish chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 serrano pepper minced
- 1 cm ginger root grated
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Pour coconut oil into your Instant Pot and add onion, tomatoes, serrano pepper, ginger, curry, garlic, cumin, coriander and turmeric.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add coconut milk and fish chops and stir well.
- Cook for another3 minutes using the “Sauté” option.
- Lock your Instant Pot and cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally and serve hot.