Fiesta black beans and rice and can be used as the filling for burritos, nachos or wraps or
eaten alone. It can also be paired well with a garden salad.
Instant Pot Fiesta Black Beans in Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1½ cup cooked beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- Put the olive oil and garlic in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 1 minute and add the rice, water, spices, beans, corn, and tomatoes.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 7 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks