Fiery BBQ meatballs are a perfect appetizer to satisfy the appetite. It’s healthy and simply delicious.
Instant Pot Fiery BBQ Meatballs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp habanero pepper jelly
- 3 oz beef or chicken broth
- 1 bag beef meatballs cooked and frozen
- Place the trivet and add water in an instant pot.
- Place the meatballs on the trivet and cover with the lid.
- Seal the valve and cook for 5 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and take out the meatballs.
- Remove the water and add beef or chicken broth, BBQ sause and pepper jelly in the pot
- Press “sauté” and cook until the sauce has smooth consistency.
- Place the meatballs in the sauce. Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.