Fiery BBQ meatballs are a perfect appetizer to satisfy the appetite. It’s healthy and simply delicious.
Instant Pot Fiery BBQ Meatballs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp habanero pepper jelly
- 3 oz beef or chicken broth
- 1 bag beef meatballs cooked and frozen
- Place the trivet and add water in an instant pot.
- Place the meatballs on the trivet and cover with the lid.
- Seal the valve and cook for 5 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and take out the meatballs.
- Remove the water and add beef or chicken broth, BBQ sause and pepper jelly in the pot
- Press “sauté” and cook until the sauce has smooth consistency.
- Place the meatballs in the sauce. Serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks