This is an equisetic dish with mixture of chicken and noodles. It tastes so amazing. You can add different sauces or spices to make it more yummy.
- 4 lbs assorted chicken pieces
- 2 onions
- 1 inch ginger chopped and peeled
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon grass
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 head bok choy chopped
- sea salt to taste
- lime wedges
- fresh basil
- Mung bean sprouts
- 2 jalapenos thinly sliced
- 1/4 onion thinly sliced
- Add coriander seeds on the trivet and toast them for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces into the instant pot.
- Add cilantro, onions, lemon grass, dry spices and add water to cover them all.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 30 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot, take out the chicken and shred it.
- Strain broth and again add it in instant pot and select sauté.
- Adds sea salt in it and coo it for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.