This dish is perfect choice to feast your family on special occasion at night.
Instant Pot Family Feast Lamb chops Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 26 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in lamb chops
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1½ cup button mushrooms chopped roughly
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add the onion and mushrooms and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add lamb chops, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks