This seafood is an elegant choice for dinner at your table with rich essential ketogenic
nutrients and low carbohydrates.
- 2 pound mussels cleaned and de-bearded
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 dried rosemary crushed
- 1 cup homemade chicken broth
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soue cream
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and rosemary and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the broth, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Place the mussels in steamer trivet and arrange the trivet in Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “Low Pressure” for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the mussels into serving bowl.
- Top with the cooking liquid and sour cream and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.