This egg zucchini is a good choice to take in it breakfast. It is scrumptious and is amazing in taste.
Instant Pot Eggs Zucchini Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 small zucchini peeled and diced
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, onions, ginger garlic paste and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini, water and spices in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 6 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Break the eggs in the pot.
- Select sauté and stir until a crumbly mixture is formed.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.