This egg zucchini is a good choice to take in it breakfast. It is scrumptious and is amazing in taste.
- 1 egg
- 1 small zucchini peeled and diced
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, onions, ginger garlic paste and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini, water and spices in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 6 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Break the eggs in the pot.
- Select sauté and stir until a crumbly mixture is formed.
Calories: 232kcal Carbohydrates: 9g Protein: 7g Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 164mg Sodium: 1255mg Potassium: 241mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 548IU Vitamin C: 6mg Calcium: 62mg Iron: 2mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.