An authentic Mexican styled breakfast. This delicious combination of eggs and salsa are perfect for all the family.
- 3/4 cup prepared salsa
- 2 eggs
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour 1 cup of water.
- Lightly grease 2 ramekins. Set aside.
- Divide the salsa between prepared ramekins evenly.
- Carefully, crack an egg in each ramekin over salsa and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- With a -piece of foil, cover each ramekin tightly.
- Place the ramekins on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a“Natural” release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the ramekins onto a wire rack.
- Serve warm with the garnishing of cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.