A wonderfully delicious and unique breakfast… These delicious pepper cups are really beautiful and delicious as well.
- 4 bell peppers
- 4 eggs
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour 1 cup of water.
- With a sharp knife, cut the bell peppers ends to form a small cup. Carefully, remove the seeds completely.
- Break 1 egg in each bell pepper cup.
- Cover each bell pepper with a piece of foil.
- Place the bell peppers on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 3-4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the bell peppers onto serving plates.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and serve immediately with the garnishing of parsley.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.