Classic salad that the whole family would love. Sometimes I just eat it with spoon since it’s so tasty and it reminds me my childhood.
It’s supper easy – we are just making a kind of omelette easily using the Instant Pot and then mix it up with mayonnaise. Feel free to decorate with parsley or scallion or any topping you like.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley optional
- Add 1 cup of water in the inner pot of Instant pot and place the rack in it.
- Meanwhile, grease the baking dish and break eggs in it.
- Place the baking dish on the rack and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 5 minutes on high pressure.
- Ones done, do a quick pressure release.
- Dish out and mash the eggs with masher.
- Add in mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy! You can decorate with fresh parsley.