Classic salad that the whole family would love. Sometimes I just eat it with spoon since it’s so tasty and it reminds me my childhood.
This Instant Pot Egg Salad recipe It’s supper easy – we are just making a kind of omelette easily using the Instant Pot and then mix it up with mayonnaise.
Feel free to decorate with parsley or scallion or any topping you like.
Instant Pot Salad Recipes
Instant Pot Egg Recipes
- 1 cup water for this Instant Pot
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley for topping
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Grease a baking dish and break eggs inside
- Place the baking dish on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Dish out and mash the eggs with masher.
- Add in mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve.