- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper for seasoning
- 4 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 green onion diced
- 4 slice precooked chicken breasts
- Add water and place the rack in the Instant Pot.
- In a mixing bowl, break eggs and whisk well. Add all the other ingredients and divide the muffin batter equally in muffin moulds.
- Place these muffins on the rack.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Remove the muffins carefully and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.