The egg curry dish is a rich source of protein by adding boiled eggs into a coconut milk sauce to give delicious.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 green chili ground
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ginger minced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
- 1) Stir in 1/3 cup water and place the trivet and a steel bowl with eggs in it.
- 2) Close the lid and change the instant pot setting to manual at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- 3) Select “cancel” and remove the lid.
- 4) Carefully remove the bowl with eggs and the trivet. Place eggs in ice cold water and then peel them.
- 5) Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add oil and whole spices.
- 6) Sauté for about 1 minute and add green chili, onions, ginger, and garlic.
- 7) Sauté for about 3 minutes and add tomato and spices.
- 8) Cook for about 2 minutes and add coconut milk, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup water.
- 9) Simmer the curry for 3 minutes and transfer the curry to serving the dish.
- 10) Add lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.