Instant Pot Egg Curry
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 green chili ground
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ginger minced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
1) Stir in 1/3 cup water and place the trivet and a steel bowl with eggs in it.
2) Close the lid and change the instant pot setting to manual at high pressure for 6 minutes.
3) Select “cancel” and remove the lid.
4) Carefully remove the bowl with eggs and the trivet. Place eggs in ice cold water and then peel them.
5) Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add oil and whole spices.
6) Sauté for about 1 minute and add green chili, onions, ginger, and garlic.
7) Sauté for about 3 minutes and add tomato and spices.
8) Cook for about 2 minutes and add coconut milk, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup water.
9) Simmer the curry for 3 minutes and transfer the curry to serving the dish.
10) Add lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!