This Instant Pot Vegetable Stock is a healthy recipe you can eat (actually drink...) as is, or add to your favorite stew or soup to get a rich flavor.
It's vegan, full with real veggies and much better than the store-bought stock.
Can I add chicken bones?
Well yes, but then you will get an Instant Pot chicken stock.
Can I add turkey bones?
Well yes, but then you will get an Instant Pot turkey stock.
Instant Pot recipes than can be upgraded using this stock:
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 10 garlic cloves minced
- 1 stalk asparagus chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 15 whole peppercorns
- 5 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add 5 cups of water in the Instant Pot.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and peppercorns in the inner pot. Stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and strain the stock.
- Serve and enjoy!