It is a very easy homemade vegetable stock which boosts the depths of flavours. It is an American dish but is cooked all over the world.
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 10 garlic cloves minced
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 15 whole peppercorns
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add 4 cups of water in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Then add onion, carrot, celery and peppercorns in the inner pot. Stir well.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 30 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Strain the stock and remove the bones and vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.