This earthy chicken soup combined with mushrooms can be served both as an appetizer
Instant Pot Earthy Chicken Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 31 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound fresh cremini mushrooms stemmed and quartered
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar-free tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 pound chicken boneless
- 1 cup green olives pitted and halved
- 2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 cup homemade chicken broth
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the mushrooms and onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the chicken, olives, tomatoes and broth.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 9-10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Dish out the chicken and shred it with fork.
- Return the chicken to the pot and stir in salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks