This is a delightful and fulfils your seafood craving. These crab legs are scrumptious and crispy.
This is un upgrade for the classic Instant Pot steamed clams recipe.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 2 cup pale ale
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4cup dry white wine
- 3 lb calms
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in basil, water, beer, chicken broth, beer, lemon juice and sauté for 1 minute.
- Place clams on the trivet and trivet on the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and lock the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and place clams in serving dish.
- Pour the sauce over it and enjoy.
- You can serve it with noodles.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.