The best thing about this recipe is that it is super easy to make. The meat is tender and juicy. You can also add spices according to your desires.
Instant Pot dr Pepper Pulled Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 lb boneless pork roast cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups barbecue sauce divided
- 1 1/4 cups chicken or beef broth
- Take a bowl and add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, salt, pepper, cumin, cayenne, mix well.
- Season pork with this mixture and set aside.
- Take another bowl and add 1 cup bbq sauce, apple cider vinegar, hot pepper sauce and 1 cup broth. Mix well.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil and let it get hot.
- Add half of the pork and sauté for 5 minutes, take it out on a plate.
- Repeat the same step with the remaining pork and turn of the instant pot.
- Add remaining broth and deglaze the instant pot.
- Add all sauces along with the pork in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 40 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot shred the meat and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.