The best thing about this recipe is that it is super easy to make. The meat is tender and juicy. You can also add spices according to your desires.
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 lb boneless pork roast cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups barbecue sauce divided
- 1 1/4 cups chicken or beef broth
- Take a bowl and add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, salt, pepper, cumin, cayenne, mix well.
- Season pork with this mixture and set aside.
- Take another bowl and add 1 cup bbq sauce, apple cider vinegar, hot pepper sauce and 1 cup broth. Mix well.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil and let it get hot.
- Add half of the pork and sauté for 5 minutes, take it out on a plate.
- Repeat the same step with the remaining pork and turn of the instant pot.
- Add remaining broth and deglaze the instant pot.
- Add all sauces along with the pork in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 40 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot shred the meat and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.