To spice up plain chicken, nothing is better than adding some chili pepper and getting a crispy texture. You can do that quickly and easily using your Instant Pot, to prepare a delicious weeknight dinner than will surely please both kids and adults. If you prefer, you can replace drumsticks with chopped chicken breast, paying attention to adapt the timing to the thickness of your meat cubes.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 5 tomatoes diced
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp suger
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Rub your chicken drumsticks with garlic, chili, salt and pepper.
- Pour oil into your Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add chicken drumsticks and cook for 2 minutes on each side, until it browns.
- Add also diced tomatoes, sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 15 minutes using the “Poultry” function of your Instant Pot.
- Let the steam release naturally, then serve your chicken wings hot and topped with the tomato sauce.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks