Instant Pot Dinner Mussels
- 1 lb mussels cleaned and de-bearded
- 1/2 dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth homemade
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 yellow onion medium,chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt freshly ground black pepper to taste
1) Put the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
2) Add the onions and cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Add garlic and rosemary and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Stir in the broth, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and mussels.
5) Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
6) Select the “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
7) Remove the lid and transfer the mussels into a serving bowl.
8) Top with the cooking liquid and sour cream and serve.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!