This is the best dish to serve at a party which has a unique taste and flavor.
Instant Pot Dinner Mussels Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb mussels cleaned and de-bearded
- 1/2 dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth homemade
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 yellow onion medium,chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1) Put the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- 2) Add the onions and cook for about 3 minutes.
- 3) Add garlic and rosemary and cook for about 1 minute.
- 4) Stir in the broth, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and mussels.
- 5) Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- 6) Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- 7) Remove the lid and transfer the mussels into a serving bowl.
- 8) Top with the cooking liquid and sour cream and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.